Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Through Your Use
When you buy our products and related services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- LOCATION INFORMATION:
When you use the website for placing order(s) or delivery, we collect precise location data (GPS and network-based). If you permit the Company app/website to access location through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“Platform”), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background to send promotion. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address in order to make the app/website faster.
- CONTACTS INFORMATION:
If you permit the Company app/website to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile Platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book on the device to facilitate social interactions through our marketing services. We may use the said information to check if the user is connected with network or not and to let user call in case if user taps on contact number.
- TRANSACTION INFORMATION:
We collect transaction details related to your search use of our products, including the type of product requested, date and time the product was provided, amount charged, order(s) placed and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person. We may access information for data caching and making the app faster.
- USAGE AND PREFERENCE INFORMATION:
- DEVICE INFORMATION:
We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information to retrieve running apps and to improve performance. We may access information to find accounts on the device such as directly call phone numbers, read phone status and identity.
- CALL AND SMS DATA:
Our app/website facilitates communication between Users and Customer Support. In connection with this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message and sending OTP(s).
- LOG INFORMATION:
When you search for our products, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before searching for our products. This information may be used to check network connection, receiving data from internet, prevent device from sleeping, enable reading phone status and viewing Wi-Fi connection.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to
- Provide, maintain, and improve our products and related services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our products; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, promotions, news, and events of the Company and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfil any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the product and related services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through our products, we may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you a product / service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our product or related services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our products and other important information.
We may share your information:
- With the Company subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The website may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our products with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. Our promotional offers/discounts are not sitewide and are limited to selected categories / geographies. Coupon codes may not be applicable on all products or such product as may be determined by us in our sole discretion.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Account Information: You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Access Rights: The Company will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
Location Information: We request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system.
Contact Information: We may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system.
Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about products you have requested or our ongoing business relations. If you initially permit the collection of any information, you can later disable it by changing the settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our products.
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information or to the Statement, we will provide you notification on the website / email. Your continued use of the website to purchase products after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Terms & Conditions
Introduction: YuvaSoul.com (‘Website’) is a website owned, operated and managed by Natures Gift Co. (‘Company’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’). In using/accessing the website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time (‘User Agreement’), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website. If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at [email protected] or call us on +919344775418. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
Ownership of rights: Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of the Company. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by the Company. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer: All care and precaution has been taken to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products and related services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of the Company prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
- User is hereby authorised to use the website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the Company and Google only, any violation to the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws;
- The Company strives to provide best prices possible on products to users buying or availing from the Website. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the Company;
- The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of promotion;
- All offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are for limited period(s). The Company may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the website accordingly;
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by the user or the Company;
- We don’t run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the user’s explicit consent promotions that represent our product sale and related services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful;
- All products sold on YuvaSoul.com through us are genuine.
- The Company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by users. The Company’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and the Company shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
- Although the Company strives to provide best quality products, related services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, the Company may, at its discretion, either contact user for instructions or cancel the user’s order and will notify the user about such cancellation;
- The Company shall have right to modify the price of a product at any time, without any prior information;
- Cancellation by the Company: There may be certain orders that the Company is unable to accept and must cancel. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the user. The user accepts and undertakes that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of user’s order includes, without limitation, non availability of the product or quantities ordered by user, non- availability of the related services, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information or problems identified by the Company’s credit and fraud avoidance department;
- The Company may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. The Company will contact the user if all or any portion of user’s order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the user’s order. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in user’s credit card account;
- Cancellation by the user: In case of requests for order cancellations, the Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the user. As part of usual business practice, if the Company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by the Company, then the Company shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to user within a reasonable period of time;
- The Company will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. It is pertinent to note that the Company has the sole right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by the Company is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by the Company on cancellation;
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by the Company as per certain criteria. YuvaSoul Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user;
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances the Company’s liability shall exceed giving the user a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall strictly be resolved through mediation and the courts of Chennai (India) will have exclusive jurisdiction over the same.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You are also prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the products sold by us;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
- framing or hotlinking or deeplinking any content on the Website.
Quantity Restrictions: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the user should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion to prohibit sales to any one as we may deem fit.
Pricing Information: While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and we will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or the contact number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit / debit card account and duly notified to you by email or the contact number, as the case may be, that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit / debit card account. We strive to provide you with best value, however prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Our promotional offers/discounts are not sitewide and are limited to selected categories. Coupon codes may not be applicable on products as may be determined by us in our sole discretion.
Indemnity: We disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of product or any of the information contained in any of the products on this Website. This User Agreement and any contractual obligation between us and you will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. All disputes will be subject to mediation failing which the same maybe referred to arbitration in Chennai in English by a single mediator / arbitrator appointed by us under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Each party to arbitration shall bear its own cost. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to the Company or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Eligibility to use: Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website at our sole discretion. The Website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. We make no representation that any products referred to in the materials on this Website are available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order at our sole discretion. Those who choose to access this Website from Indian states which restrict such use are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local state laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within states having open import policy and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from restricted states. Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
Refusal of service: We reserve the right to refuse service of product sale to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service of product sale at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
Promotional Communications: “We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or register as a Do Not Disturb user. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. In case of any clarity you can contact our Customer support service”.
Financial Details: You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for purchasing our products on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
Communication: When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When you submit your phone number along with your shipping address or to request our call back, you consent to receive calls on that number for communication related to your order/request and other site related communication.
Website feedback, user comments and user generated content: All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted to us on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, we own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of ‘spam’. We do not regularly review posted Comments, but do reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted on the Website. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. We and our affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark: We and our suppliers expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our prior permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. The Company names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or product marks of the Company. No trademark or product mark license is granted to you in connection with the materials contained on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark which appear on the Website in any manner. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such websites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the ‘Contents’) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of the Company and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Content and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the Content on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Content are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us, our affiliates are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on this Website is the exclusive property of the Company and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws. We don’t offer any counterfeit goods containing a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another.
Objectionable Material: You understand that by using this Website or any products sold on the Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable which Content may or may not be identified by you as such. You agree to use the Website and purchase products at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we and our affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Termination: This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through an email or un-subscription, that you no longer wish to be associated with this Website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website. We may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to the Company. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or us, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers: The Website and its products are provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website. The Website provides content from other Internet websites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we shall not be held liable or responsible if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its product and related services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the amount charged to you, against the value of the products ordered by you. The Company, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. We assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website. The Images contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The said images have been sourced through the various open sources available in general on the world wide web(w.w.w.). We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the images or the information, products, related services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the images available on the website. Through this website you are able to get/ find the images available through various open source websites, which are not under the control of the Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those open source sites. The inclusion of any images/ graphics does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You should not use the product if you are allergic to any ingredient of the product. The user is deemed to have consulted a medical practitioner prior to using the product in such a case. The Company will not be liable for any usage by a person who is allergic to the product or its contents.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- “We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secured server through firewalls. The Company does not access, store or keep debit card data or credit card data and or any financial information. All transactions done using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and the Company plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage(s). Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information while using the third party gateways and or website. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards/net banking and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.”
Force Majeure: In the event of us being rendered unable by Force Majeure to perform any obligation required to be performed by us under this Agreement at any time during or after the order has been placed and/or after the transaction has taken place, our relative obligation which is affected by such Force Majeure shall, upon notification to you be suspended for the period during which such cause lasts. The notification may be via announcement on the website and / or personal communication via email, if we decide it is necessary.
The term “Force Majeure” as employed herein shall mean Act of God, floods, tempest, war, civil riot, pandemic, epidemic, fire and Acts, Rules and Regulations of respective government of Parties namely, we and you, directly effecting the performance of the obligations under this User Agreement.
Time for performance of the relative obligation of the respective Party suspended by the Force Majeure, shall then stand extended by the period for which such cause lasts. The same will not be considered as termination and / cancellation by you unless the order is specifically cancelled by you within the time frame as informed to you at the time of placing the order.
Entire Agreement: If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Websites/product sale and related services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites/ product sale and related services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches